Saturday, July 21, 2012

Living the dream


Pinned Image

So with just over 3 weeks left till the beginning of my Soulful and Stylish adventure, I spent the listing some of the awe inspiring peeps I would like to meet along the way, and oh boy there are many, including Obama (hey a girl can dream) here is a little taste of who I would love to have a cuppa with (cuppa being tea) so Irish I know :)

Diana Warner, Artist and jewellery designer and owner of DWNY described as ” the happiest little boutique in New York City” how cute eh! I came across Diana after spotting her stunning jewellery on The Hills and became a little obsessed when I saw her Materialism that Matters Campaign MAKE IT HAPPEN.” This cause-oriented fashion endeavour was created to stimulate, educate, and motivate the minds of both those within and outside of the fashion community, as we seek to empower others with the knowledge and inspiration to shop for a cause” This lady is truly Soulful and Stylish and someone I would love to meet! 
Sophia Amoruso, founder and CEO of Nasty Gal. I am in absolute AWEEEE of this woman. Nasty Gal is THE gem of online stores stocking some of the coolest clothes ive ever seen. I want everything in it! From humble beginning selling Vintage on Ebay, Sophia has turned Nasty Gal in what can only be described as a Fashion Phenomenon. I WANT, NEED and MUST meet this lady. If you don’t already know about Nasty Gal - check it out www.nastygal.com - you will not be disappointed.
Timothy Ferriss, author of the four hour work week (awesome book) this may be a little unrealistic, but hey, this is my dream trip after all! Il keep you posted on this!

No comments:

Post a Comment