Saturday, July 21, 2012

Fortune favours the brave...

So Im off, parties had, goodbyes said, tears shed and Im sitting on the bus, thinking, I need sleep, Im fucking crazy, do i have enough money, will I be alright, will my friends and family be alright!?! I grab blue ted, curl up and stick on my ipod in a bid to settle my mind! I wake up just before Dublin Airport and all I want to do is puke, my poor little belly feels like its been invaded by the america army of nerves, worry and fear! The door opens, I nearly jump out, grab my bag, have a quick fag in the hope it may calm me down. It in fact makes me worse, but the kind lady who gave me a light, senses my unease and quickly tells me, fortune favours the brave my dear, smiles and potters off… I laugh as I had been told this many times over the past few weeks, and although still Im worried, somehow this has made me feel better! Alot better!

No comments:

Post a Comment