Friday, July 27, 2012

Broadway Eh!?!

The second stop on my adventure: San Francisco.... I arrived tired, sorry and sore from my 12 hour trip from New York and after making small talk with my Russian bus driver for over an hour, I was in no mood to entertain anyone, I wanted a bed and sleep fast! When I gave the address of the hostel to the driver I was met with a curious look, on broadway eh, he replied with a half smirk! I had assumed that Broadway in San Fran was of similar glamour to that of New York's Broadway. Oh boy, how wrong was I, in San Fran Broadway is the sex district and I was staying right in the middle of it, the drivers curious look now all of a sudden made sense! I was dubious about my home for the next week, little did I know that I was about to meet some of the most inspiring people that would become similar to a family in the coming days...


Gobshites on Broadway 

No comments:

Post a Comment