Sunday, July 22, 2012

Inspired by Strangers... Or new Friends!

People had been telling me for a long time to start a blog, journal your adventures Bon, keep us all updated etc, so finally I did start one just before I jetted off! I was nervous and a little shy about it to be honest and thought, hey, Il just keep writing and maybe tell folks when Ive a little more content! But its hard blogging sometimes, does anyone care? is this worthy of reading? am I just talking to myself? all questions that ran through my mind and yes, I got a little lazy and discouraged! So when I received a "Love your blog" Tweet I was super excited, someone loves my blog, yay...almost immediately I felt inspired again, someone actually reads what I write,  I wonder who it is?


Well, it was none other that Elisabeth Harri, owner of the fab-u-lous www.prettysunday.com  a UK based online boutique selling rare and unique clothes to stylish ladies all over the world! Check them out, you will find something wonderful at a great price! check out my fav picks below.


Those who know me, know that one of my life long dreams is to have my own clothing range and store,to be told by someone who had achieved was a huge honor, thank you Elisabeth for inspiring me and rekindling my blogging flame!

Lace cream cardi, the perfect cover up!
 one of my favs, so cute, and a steal @ 18 bucks

No comments:

Post a Comment