Saturday, September 1, 2012

Follow your heart...

A little soul and style rant today folks,

I'm a little obsessed all things Chakra related, I have the Chakra's tattooed on my spine and when I was leaving for this trip my sister gave me a beautiful gift of a Heart Chakra anklet from www.daisyjewellery.com which I adore and never take off. Also known as the Anahata, the Heart Chakra is your energy centre for Love, Compassion and Altruism, so when I stumbled upon the Heart Charka (pic below) in the middle of Kahumana, I was so excited. Its no surprise I guess as Kahumana has Love, Compassion and Altruism in absolute abundance.  I, in my hippy mood took its a spiritual sign, but maybe it was just a complete coincidence, either way it made me smile everyday and I am taking it as a sign to follow my heart! 


Heart Chakra Affirmation: I am worthy of love. I am loving to myself & others. There is infinite love for all beings in this world. I live in balance with others. x
Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” – Steve Jobs

No comments:

Post a Comment