Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Todays T-shirt lovage...

Yes, I have a wee bit of a passion for cute T-shirts, they are kinda "my thing" at the moment, Shir are they not the most versatile item in a gals wardrobe!?! 

While prowling the net looking for inspiration for Christmas presses, I stumbled upon www.ladyumbrella.com, a super cute and quirky company based in our fine Capital, Dublin, aheammm should be Cork (Yes, you guessed it, I'm from Cork) anyway, I digress. Inspired by Irish weather and set up by Elena & Rob in 2008, their story is one that would bring a smile to your face, check it out here and the very quirky range of T,s will no doubt bring on a cheeky grin also, check em and get em, also having a penchant for cooky little notebooks, I was delighted to see that the lovelies at Lady Umbrella have that very thing, in fact a selection of them! A fab pressie for the lady who loves to doddle! 
Notebooks from 7.99
T's from 20 yo's 

No comments:

Post a Comment